Monday 29 September 2014

Good Seasons Start With Good Beginnings

Seasons - The Summer Set

Hello and welcome to Our little Life. 

My Name is Bryony... but I prefer Ryon... so that is how I will sign of from my blogs.

Let me start off by telling you what our blog is about. Our blog is a place were we vent, share stories and even give a little advice when we feel it.  Each week we will have a quote which is probably what I will title my post each week. I will be blogging every Monday with a song that goes with a theme and a blog themed around the song. ONWARD WITH THE BLOG!

So today's song is Seasons by The Summer Set. This song is in my eyes a great song. I feel it fits because well the theme this week is seasons... well pretty much. It is the start of Autumn. well it was like a week ago. It's a new season, a new blog, a new beginning. I for one am excited about this. 

"It's getting better with the seasons and the weather"

Now I know most people are like 'ew no it's getting colder' but I for one, like the cooler temperature... I hate the warm weather... so Autumn is the start of my favourite time of the year. all the best holidays... Halloween, Christmas, New Year... my birthday ;)

OK! So my birthday is not technically a holiday... but I like it... and it JUST falls into the winter category, hence my favourite season... and of course Autumn is a close second... the smell of fallen leave is amazing. Breaking out your sweaters and hoodies and starting to dress a  little  warmer. 

Right I guess I should draw this to close as I have run out of shit to talk about... this was one to start off the blog... wasnt meant to be much and I think I did well :P

Lots of Love... Ryon xxx





OK so since october is in like 2 days I would like to bring your attention to Sober October... where I will give up alcohol for 1 whole month and it would be great if I could get some donations https://www.gosober.org.uk/profile/bryonysmith

No comments:

Post a Comment