Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentine's day from Justinian and Theodora

Okay so I am really really sorry.

Really really really sorry.

I am halfway through my post- and it will be a great post I am sure, with a bit of date checking and clearing up. Eventually. But I have been given an essay to write on the Theodosian land walls, and currently that is filling up my brain far more than any reasonable post can.

I am really sorry.

I hate to do this two weeks in a row, but unfortunately my essay has to take priority. It's due in a week on Monday- so I will try and get some writing done this week if possible, but if not then maybe you will get a new post from me in two weeks time.

As consolation, I have attached pictures of balloons with Justinian and Theodora's face on them. Look them up- The real Justinian and Theodora were awesome, but not quite as good as their balloon counterparts.

They look shifty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment