Monday 22 December 2014

'Tis the season to be jolly

Set It Off - This Christmas (I'll Burn It To The Ground)

I guess this is kind of a bah-humbug post, which is strange for me because this time of year I am normally so excited and happy. I love Christmas. I'm just not feeling the Christmas spirit today, which just so happens to be the day for me to write this blog. I only really check every Monday so when I come on and find that only 3 of us have been posting it's kind of disappointing. I'm not going to bad mouth the girls in anyway I know that sometimes people are busy and everything, but guys we are meant to say if we cant post. But as it seems like it, that is not why I am not in a christmassy mood today. It's just a minor thing I have been meaning to mention to everyone on here for a few weeks now. 

THE REASON I AM BAH-HUMBUG. Well the reason is that I have work today... and I wouldn't mind if it was at normal hours, but no. They tell me that we all have to do at least one late night... so here I am working from 6pm-midnight -.- I am not looking forward to it. That is my downtime normally. well after those 6 hours. I am free to be Christmassy :). 

I really can't wait for Christmas. I can't wait to spend it with my family and to hopefully spend new years with my friends. And as strange as it sounds I cant wait to go back to college and see everyone and actually be able to do work with my own camera. I am literally going to spend the rest of the holidays reading the manual. I WILL know this camera inside and out. 

I don't expect anyone to post on Thursday I guess... we will all be too busy with family as presents and shizz. oh and stuffing our faces.

well I shall watch the rest of this episode of Sherlock and get ready for work.

Merry Christmas guys, see you next Monday.

Loves and Hugs 

Ryon 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment