Thursday 6 November 2014

Chin up dickward

     Ello ello ello, evening darlins' Becky here, I'm feeling a bit under the weather today so this will be short and sweet :)

     Now positivity is something vital to everyone, but growing up we've been taught that it's negative or unbecoming. If you're positive about your body image, you're vain, if you're positive and confident in your ability to do something, you're full of yourself. Society has drummed it into our brains from a very young age that we must strive to be this perfect specimen of humanity we see posted in every newspaper and magazines, but as soon as we start to think that we may be becoming what we ourselves see and think of as the "perfect version" of ourselves, we're ridiculed and shamed.

 *starts singing "Fuck 'Em All" in the tune of Let It Go*

Remember confidence and positivity comes hand in hand.

     Society needs to go fuck itself, if there is anything that we need more in life, it's positivity. You wan't to take that selfie? Take that fucking selfie cutie. And it's not all about body image or positivity too, don't be ashamed to show off your smarts, if people stopped being bullied or pulled down because of their brains imagine where we could be?! Just fucking accept it and lets have hovercars already!

    Have a positive feeling about everything you do, enjoy life to its fullest and if you're down in the dumps, chin up dickward, it'll only get better if you let it :) As someone who's had a mental illness rip apart their life, I know what it feels like to be at my lowest point, but guess what? It got better, because I was positive about it, I tried to be whenever I could, I used it as a learning experience about having positivity in your life. Through this I also learn't that your own positivity affects others too,because I could never of  made it through like I did without the help I got from my family and a few friends (seriously you find out who are your real friends when something like this happens to you -_- ). So I've said it before and I'll say it again, spread the love!!!

    Until next week my little turnips, I'll be better by then hopefully. Peace out <3


No comments:

Post a Comment