Monday 17 November 2014

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Carry on my wayward son - Kansas

Alrighty then folks. I'm not quote sure why I picked this quote, but I feel like we should have a little fun this week. And what's more fun than Hot guys chasing around Demons and Ghosts and all kinds of creepy ass shit, while trying to keep each other safe. Plus JENSEN ACKLES PEOPLE! 

So Supernatural has kinda taken over my life. Bones used to be my favourite show, then I sat there thinking about it one day... Supernatural is now in place of it... though I am still waiting for series 10 to come out in the UK... of Bones that is... which I have just looked up and apparently January... however no channel in the UK wants supernatural series 9 or 10.   :(

At the end of every season without fail so far on SPN they have played the song above. Once hearing it with the opening titles rolling will always bring a tear to my eye, I know it's the last episode and I just wait for one of them to die. 

Why do I put myself through this? I hear some of you ask... BECAUSE I GOT ATTACHED OK?! It wasn't meant to happen, it was like TFIOS... I thought I would read that without becoming obsessed... it didn't go so well. With Supernatural, I watched it because my friend loved it... now I wear the necklace all the damn time, find myself quoting Bobby when things go wrong and and actually further on in the series than my friend, who is American.

I am only talking about my favourite show because I love it and am passionate about it... I am also passionate about photography, I recently did a photoshoot with my niece and pretty pleased with the outcome.

OK so this weeks CHALLENGE  is to pick your favourite quote from your favourite TV show as I have done... have fun picking

Loves and hugs 
Ryon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment