Monday 24 November 2014

Paint The Sky, Make It Yours

Dawin - Just Girly Things

Ok so this weeks quote has fuck all to do with anything. I just think it's a good message.

To me it says that I need to stop waiting for things to happen for me, that I have to make them happen for myself. 

For Example I am back at College basically getting my life on track... I want to do photography as a career, but that wont happen unless I am willing to put the work in and make it happen for myself. 

It took me a whole year to figure out what this quote has summed up in 6 words. And while I sit here with my head slightly like from drinking some Pina Colada (I haven't had a drink in a few weeks don't judge me) I think about this quote more. I hadn't heard this quote until about 3-4 hours ago, and I already want it on my motivational wall.

Ok so reading this (especially coz I schedule it for the date) you won't realise that I took a break for a sneezing fit, now I can't breathe. But, Man, does it sober you up. 

To be honest I'm not sure what this music Monday is about, especially as I have to write it on a Wednesday as I am fairly busy in the next coming days and the fact that I know I am going to be tired on Monday and wont want to post will be the death of me. 

That's really it from me. I will let you guys know that I am now employed, which is fantastic. 

I shall leave you guys with the CHALLENGE and go write my christmas cards, which I only have 20 of... THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!

OK CHALLENGE: so this week it is talk about what keeps you motivated. for me it is a Wall and my friends :)

Loves and Hugs
Ryon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment