Friday 7 November 2014

TFIOS

Hey there everyone :) So this week has been rather hectic, therefore my recipe will not be related to the quote but I'll shall talk about it before I write it.
So I have never read the the book The Fault in Our Stars, but I did go and see it because of Ryon (Thank you by the way). I loved it, in fact straight after the movie I brought the book. But I still haven't read it because I let my family borrow it. (This is probably a bit boring but I'll get to the point).So my mum read it and then my brother read it (he's 17 years old) and my mum came back to me saying how the book changed my brother life. Now this, to me, was amazing, my brother never really expresses his feeling or thoughts very often, and rarely talks about things and life and so forth, so hearing that this book opened his eyes to life, and made him see things different was astonishing! So even though I haven't read the book (just seen the film, and though the film was beautiful, I bet the book was so much better) I still feel its one of the best books I will ever read (at the moment).
Its touched so many people, in so many different ways and that's amazing!
Understand? Yes! Good. Okay? Okay!
So it's inevitable that some people will not like this book, for some rest, and I am not judging, but no one needs to be judged about there opinion (that's just stupid) I'm just saying this post my not be everyone's cup of tea, but I feel like people should understand the message and how important life is, and we take it for granted so much. I mean nothing lasts forever, and I know this weeks challenge is to stay positive and I believe that is positive. Once we understand that concept, we can live life so much happier and in the moment, and treasure every little detail, every beautiful memory! 


Title Unknown

Ingredients

Butternut Squash
Pumpkin
Onion
(Whatever veg you have really)
Tahini (made from ground, hulled sesame seeds) 
Olive Oil
Lemon Juice
Garlic

So for starters, roast your veg, so your pumpkin, butternut squash, onion (carrot, anything really). Then you need to make a mix to pour over it, and for that you need your tahini, Olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. Mix them all to a paste/mix/sauce (whatever aha).
So to serve place your beggies on a place, drizzle the sauce over (add a few herbs) and serve with rice (which is what we did) but you can serve with what ever you desire.
Hope you enjoy this dish, I did and It was gorgeous.


Please let me know what you think.

See you next week
Hazel x 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment