Sunday 16 November 2014

Thank You

morning/afternoon!

was going to write the post a little earlier but got watching some movies and did some homework, hope you are all well!!

this week has been an emotional week for me, its has been remembrance week. you see my older brother is in the army and we (my family and his friends) never get a chance to sit back and realize how lucky we are to still have him and still see him the very little we do and so on remembrance Sunday and on Tuesday was filled with tears of love and gratitude.

I don't really know what else to say in this post today expect thank you, to my brother and his friends and most importantly to those whom have fallen, for those who protect us so that we can do what we need to do in life and to do that with freedom.

i would right more but i am no in the right frame of mind, im emotional and stressed which aint the best combo for me!!!

thank you those who have served and continue to do so today you are all amazing and you are all my heroes!!!

Ginger out!!
(its never ever too late to put up a poppy, i have been wearing my poppy bracelet for a whole year, i never want to forget and never wanna stop thanking our service men and woman!)

No comments:

Post a Comment