Saturday 29 November 2014

Too busy plus too tired equals bad post

Bonjour,

Before I continue- I have an apology. What is it? It’s simply I have nothing to say. Nothing of interest to tell you. I have an epic post discussing Greek women planned, but I haven’t been able to write it coherently yet, so the idea is shelved for now, hopefully to reappear once I have studied the topic further. I am also incredibly busy, and lack the time to write, or even think, of another topic. I really am sorry, and I apologise to Bryony as well for this terrible post, but I really have nothing to say. I have some pictures from my trip to the British museum to upload- but am too busy/ lazy/tired to sort that now.

So, I am going to sign off apologetically, but not without answering this week’s challenge. What motivates me? Failure. I am terrified of failure, and I am going to fail my Greek test if I don’t go and do some work now.

So, au revoir, mes amis. I apologise for my rude and brief conduct, and as a final apology leave you with a picture of Constantine, because, for all I find him fascinating, you can’t deny he was a bit of a funny looking chap.


-Rachael xxx 
He had some great ears, you can't deny
P.s- I just saw my Sparta post had two whole page views! This is internet fame right?

No comments:

Post a Comment