Wednesday 1 October 2014

Wind Down Wednesday

Hello good people that actually read our blog, it is Ryon here. 

It would normally be Carly doing this day. But something happened so I stepped in as I was the one she told. Hopefully she will be back next week and introduce her day properly and what it is all about.

I believe this is the day is mid week wind down to just to make the stresses of the first half of the week more bearable. But that would only be a small guess as to what the wonderful Carly has in store for you lovely people.  

OK so I'm more to starting the week with a bit of music and basing a post around that, so at the end of this post I will find a song that relaxes me. 

So sorry guys that I don't have much more to say but I haven't got the slightest clue what Carly has in mind. I guess it will be a surprise for all of us.

My relaxing song: Who You Are - Paradise Fears

OK so tomorrow is a new day and a new girl... so here's to Thursday (And a day off college for me and another on here)

See you Monday, 
Lots of Love... Ryon xxx

(Oh Sober October has started so if you guys would like to donate here is the link... it is for MacMillan cancer support... let's beat Cancer together :P Sober October Profile)

No comments:

Post a Comment